Sunday, January 25, 2015

Notes from Qiu Shan Tang 秋山堂



When I was leaving for my first visit of Taiwan last spring, I promised myself to take many pictures, making notes and then share as much as possible here, for my curious readers. Yes, I took over thousand pictures. Yes, I put down some notes about my "pots and tea" experiences. Just that sharing part is missing. My good friend Daniel, who joined me on that trip, just posted some of his notes, memories and pictures on their blog. Thank you Dan!


Enjoy the reading here: Tea Lesson with Fang LaoShi.


I love that place and there are already some plans to go back, to meet friend over tea, to learn and go deeper. If you will find yourself in Taichung one day, you might want to make some space and stay there for a while. Be sure you are not in hurry, it is worth it.


Here are few shots from my camera...







Bowl tea after...



Thank you for reading!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this awesome tea article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This place look wonderful, very beautiful and elegant. One of the places where I would like to go. Thanks for sharing pictures with us and share more with us..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very helpful, pages like this can change the way others see themselves (while experiencing these tough situations).
    Qualitative Filter Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what an amazing post thanks for sharing this information us. Thanks for great article. online shop management software

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very well written post. You have shared a wonderful article which is very helpful. Thanks for sharing, have a good day.
    Filter Papers

    ReplyDelete