Sunday, October 10, 2021

New Website

 

Dear friends,

For all of you who would like to take a look, please visit my new website.

POTSANDTEA.CZ

While I am a potter and definitely not a web designer I decided to build this site myself. For a few weeks, I was having a new kind of fun with learning new skills and training my mind in patience while exploring blind streets and exercising rocky mistakes. It is still a work in progress, some features will be added and details need to be tune-up. But it is running already and I am proud and happy. It is nice to have a space to show and share my newest work.


If you will have any feedback, please don't hesitate to share. I am honestly curious to hear how others see it and how it actually work on your end. You can comment here and if you are interested, I will be happy to sigh you for notifications. You are going to recieve an email when bigger batch of teaware will be added. Just drop me a message here, via email or on the website and I will take care of the rest.


Thank you!

Have a beautiful day.



1 comment:

  1. تقدم شركة الاهرام بلاست أفضل أنواع خزانات المياه يوجد 4 أنواع من خزانات المياه في السوق المصري وهي الفايبر جلاس والبولي إيثيلين والحديد المجلفن والفولاذ المقاوم للصدأ ولكن بالإضافة إلى أن عدد الطبقات من كل نوع يختلف (طبقة واحدة تحتوي على طبقة واحدة وطبقتين وثلاث طبقات ، أو أربع طبقات) ، يتم استخدام معظم الجرار في الطابقين الأول والثاني من المنزل. .

    ReplyDelete