Saturday, July 13, 2013

Giant Steps- TeaJazz


Being quite busy lately, I have started several posts for this humble blog but still not finished any. Pictures are resting on SD card of my camera, notes somewhere in my computer- for both pots and tea stories. Down the page you will find just an appetizer...mixture of good tea and mastery jazz.

There are several benefits from being teaware potter who loves tea. Drinking tea in direct inspiration for my daily work and creating teaware helps me to connect with tea community. Time to time, a tea friends who sell tea (or are just living under pile of tea) ask me to exchange some of my work for teas. Mostly I happy agree. It give me a chance to touch leaves, which I know just from online stories or even leaves I have not heard about yet. I was engaged by Mr.Hobbes storie(s) about teas from White2Tea. And I was logically happy to hear from TwoDog who run the show there. He ask me about chance for tea/teaware swamp and I was open to go back from our usual "buck system" to good, old barter. I got my package from Beijing few weeks back and I haven't open all treasures yet. But what I have tried makes me happy barterer (if there is such a word). There are very nice and/or interesting teas to write about.

Great music of John Coltrane with my today morning pictures...


.


Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Your materials and topics are always a delight and most informative. For me there is always something wrong with me and around me and i cannot fix things in my life that is in error to me. My blog page on blogspot has lost feed and it is not showing up in blogger reader even when I subscribe to it. it is my blog and yet the feed is not there and I am not sure what I did that caused this.

    It stems from photos that I took when I visited some open house and society homes of Andover, MA as this was the last time it showed a post reading and when I submitted a blog on July 15, it took but it is not listing / feeding; this sounds weird, this not feeding. I guess something got burned somehow but I don't know what it means. Might you view my blogpage on http://seule771.blogspot and see why there is not a feed?

    I volunteer at Historical Society in Sterling, MA and I feel the IT person there has something to do with this as well. I don't know why people who don't know me hate me when If I don't know you, how could I have hurt you?

    I failed my tea project for a book and I feel some are after me for this failure. yet these very persons I imagine since they have never contributed or given me a thing or liked anything I have done prior so I am imagining this hatred of me for failing. It is all in my head and not real.

    I am sorry you don't understand, you are not on my side either. No one is. I am poor and I have no income. I cannot find employment to get me out of this hole. And all of this has nothing to do with your post on tea. I am sorry. I am asking for help, I need help/prayer and a miracle but in truth it is not possible since I am lazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again,
    This is the message I receive when I try to view my blog in reader listing etc.:

    "You have followed this URL, but we couldn't find a feed for it.
    Please check that the URL is correct: http://seule771.blogspot.com/
    If you want to update configuration please use Manage page."

    I have tried to update configuration by viewing manage page but there seems to be not a change.

    I know you blog has not to do with this. I am not sure what happened?

    ReplyDelete